Last Modified: 08/30/2017
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
No Attorney-Client Relationship Formed
Unless you have formally engaged the Company to perform legal services on your behalf through this Website and we provide confidential information to you through your secured account in connection with the provision of those legal services, all materials on this Website are provided by Company for informational purposes only and do not contain legal advice, legal opinions or any other form of advice regarding any specific facts or circumstances. The transmission or receipt of information contained on this site does not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship with Company or any of its attorneys or consultants. Any use of the information contained on this Website or transmittal of information to or from emails on this Website do not constitute a reasonable basis for a belief that use creates an attorney client relationship.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
All materials contained on this Website, and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are owned by Company or its affiliates. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute any of the materials contained on this Website, except for your personal, noncommercial use, absent the prior written approval of Company.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Transmission of Information
It is important that no conflict of interest be created between you and any of our current or past clients. Therefore, under no circumstance should you provide us with information pertaining to a matter without first receiving confirmation from us that the appropriate conflict checks have been cleared and that the firm is otherwise able to accept the engagement. If you email or otherwise provide information, materials or documents prior to your receipt of such confirmation and an appropriate engagement, we may not be able to treat that information as privileged, confidential or protected information. You recognize that our review of your information, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain us, and even if you consider it confidential, does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information can be used against you.
Reliance on Information Posted
Although Company makes reasonable efforts to keep material on this Website current, the information contained in this Website is provided only as general information, which may or may not reflect the most recent legal developments. Therefore, you should not act upon any information on this Website without seeking professional counsel. Company makes no warranties, representations or claims of any kind with respect to any of the information on this Website, including without limitation the accuracy, completeness and suitability for any purpose of this information. Under no circumstance shall Company or any of its attorneys, consultants or agents involved in the creation or delivery of the material on this Website be liable to you or anyone else as a result of damages from your access or use of material on this Website.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to Other Sites
This Website occasionally contains links to other websites, or may lead you to other websites that are beyond the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any such sites, makes no representations regarding any such sites, and does not necessarily endorse or approve the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through any such sites. Your linking to other sites, your use of such sites, and your use of any information, material, products and services offered by such sites, are done solely at your own risk.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Disclosures and Disclaimers
In some states, this Website may be deemed an advertisement. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide on whether to engage the firm, ask us to send you free, additional written information about our qualifications and experience.